Marina graduated from LHU Podgaevskaya them. Serov in 1983, in 1998 - the school-studio at the old technique of painting. Has created more than 1000 canvases.
Many of her works are in private collections in Russia, the United States, Western European countries. Original paintings the artist kept in St. Petersburg Pulkovo Observatory, St. Petersburg University, the Slovak Embassy in MOSCOW.
- 1991 January - participate in the exhibition "Artists of St. Petersburg, LenExpo, St. Petersburg
- 1995-1997 - Participation in the Summer Garden, Saint Petersburg
- 2001 March - Participation in the exhibition hall of Smolny, St. Petersburg
- 2005-2006 - Gallery Residence, St. Petersburg
- 2005-2006 - Gallery of "The Gift", St. Petersburg
- 2006 September - participation in an exhibition at the Ethnographic Museum, St. Petersburg
- 2007 April - participated in a charity auction at the embassy in Moscow, St. Petersburg, organized by the "Grace", St. Petersburg
- 2007 16 February to 20 March. - Personal exhibition "Unobtrusive dream" gallery "Dee Dee", St. Petersburg
- 2007 August-September - solo exhibition "Unobtrusive sleep-2 cabin M / V" Kazan, St. Petersburg
- 2007 September - group exhibition at the Center for books and charts, Saint-Petersburg
- 2007 October - a collective exhibition ARTINDEX, St. Petersburg
- 2008 February - group exhibition of artists in Gostiny Dvor, Moscow
- 2008 March - the exhibition "Art Salon" CHA, Moscow
- 2008 April - Solo exhibition at the English Club, St. Petersburg
- 2008 June-solo exhibition in the framework of international maritime exhibition BOTSHOU, LenExpo, St. Petersburg
- 2009 March - the exhibition "Art Salon" CHA, Moscow
- 2009 June - exhibition at the gallery JMA, Vienna, Austria
- 2009 October-November - Solo exhibition at the gallery "Russian Portrait", St. Petersburg
- 2009 December, participated in the exhibition "Art Manege, Moscow
- 2009 December - Collective exhibition "Jazz history. I see you hear!" in the exhibition hall "Tolstoy Square, St Petersburg.
- 2010 January - exhibition at the gallery JMA, Vienna, Austria
- 2010-personal exhibition in gallery" MOHOVAYA "18 in St.-Petersburg - DREAMS of SPRING
- 2010-participation in Biennial in Beijing (China)
- 2011 September - personal exhibition in Samara in the gallery "Babylon"
- 2013 February - personal exhibition in the gallery SPAS in St. Petersburg.
- 2013 March - Art Salon in Moscow.
- 2013 April-May -Personal Art Exhibition "Kunstverein ZeitKunst Gallery" in Baden-Baden (Germany)
- 2013 December solo exhibition "When I listen to jazz.. ." in Samara in the gallery "Babylon"
- 2014 February Personal exhibition in the gallery RUSSIAN PORTRAIT St. Petersburg.
- 2014 March and December - Exhibition "ANTIQUE MARKET". Lenexpo, St. Petersburg.
- 2015 April - Exhibition "ANTIQUE MARKET". Lenexpo, St. Petersburg.
- 2016 (September) -Art Canton-2016 - Art Exhibition in Guangzhou, China.
- 2016 (October) - Exhibition ArtExpoSpb, Lenexpo, St. Petersburg.
- 2016 (November) -Shanghai Art Fair-2016, Shanghai, China.
List of exhibitions in 2009 in France
- January, Artistic Life in Peterburge, Nantes, France, La vie d'artistes à Saint-Pétersbourg, Cosmopolis, Nantes, France
- April, White Nights in Peterburge, House of the national heritage, Mesker, Atlantic Coast, France «Les nuits blanches de Saint-Pétersbourg» la Maison de la Patrimoine, Mesquer, France
- May, Inspiration, Beautiful Island in the Sea, Atlantic Ocean, France «Le souffle secret», Belle-ile en mer, France
- July, paint the White Nights Peterburga Gallery, Rex, Puligen, France «Les couleurs des nuits blanches de Saint-Pétersbourg», galerie Rex, le Pouliguen, France
- August, Light and Colours White Nights Peterburga, Cathedral, Pornic, France «Les lumières et les couleurs de Saint-Pétersbourg», Chapelle de l'Hôpital, Pornic, France
- September, Art for churches, festivals, Pornichet, France «L'art au gré des chapelles» festival, Pornichet, France
- December, Light and Colours Peterburga, City Hall, Saint Nazaire, France «Les lumières et les couleurs de Saint-Pétersbourg», Mairie, Saint-Nazaire, France